Today I, Gerhard, sit down with Ian Anderson and Michael Hall to have a follow-up discussion on accompaniment. Here at CCO, we’ve developed what we call the accompaniment framework: how to walk with someone up to and following their conversion. In this episode, we look at how to accompany someone to a conversion, and the different thresholds that we need to be aware that this person will pass through.
– The thresholds of conversion
– Practical steps you can take to help someone go from one threshold to the next.
Download the Intentional Accompaniment Booklet HERE
Listen to all of our other podcasts on Intentional Accompaniment:
- Evangelization demands relationships
- Walking with someone deeper into the faith
- Leading someone in holiness
- Raising a multiplying missionary