Ian and Michael return to continue the conversation started in the episode around the top half of the intentional accompaniment framework. Today the conversation is around holiness, and how to walk with someone who’s just had a conversion and to know when to start to let go.
– The importance of A.S.K., Attitude, Skills, and Knowledge
– The three stages of holiness:
Download the intentional accompaniment booklet HERE
Listen to all of our other podcasts on Intentional Accompaniment:
- Evangelization demands relationships
- Accompanying someone to Christ
- Walking with someone deeper into the faith
- Raising a multiplying missionary.